Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We are MORE than CONQUERORS!

I believe "we are all MORE than CONQUERORS! Through Him that loved us"..Romans 8:37

This for some reason, has been on my mind tonight..

I also googled it and this came up--

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/04/more-than-conquerors-through-him-that-loved-us?lang=eng

Its a lovely talk.

I want to share my thoughts--

I believe we are all capable, strong, souls. We can do it! We can endure! We can believe! We can STAY strong! We can focus and emphasize on the positive. We can be at peace. If we are not at peace, we can pray for peace. Get down on your knees and plead with Your Maker. Pour your hearts out to him. He is there for us 24/7. Anywhere, and anytime. I promise you this. I have had many dark nights in my life, but beautiful mornings came after it. There is hope, peace and joy in this world. You must open up to Him about your needs, your wants, your desires. He will send you help. Be SPECIFIC. For example I have told Heavenly Father--"I can not do this any longer, I need help, I need peace, I need assurance, I need answers, I need help! I have not figured some things out, I want to learn, I am willing to hear whatever you want to tell me. But my life is feeling empty right now, and I need help finding meaning and purpose to my life right now." He will send you strength and he will send you peace. I know it is true, because I have had it happen so many times in my personal life.

There are many times, where I was at the end of my ropes, literally felt like I could not go on anymore. I said a prayer, that is all I could do. He sent people, or things to bless my life. Sometimes its been flowers, birds, children nearby, or someone stopping to say hi to me, sometimes all he sent was peace. That is all I needed.

I believe we are CONQUERORS! We are powerful. We have ability. We have skills. We have talents. We are unique. We are all on earth for a purpose. We are all here to help those around us. Many times we are unaware, but just because we are unaware, does not discount that we are needed. We are needed! We must believe. Go out and find someone who needs you. There is always someone in the world that needs us. Children, the elderly, any random person needs help, kids, need help with school work, others need help getting yard work done, some need someone to cook or bake for them, some need a listening ear, to tell their story. There are many simple things, all different areas. There are those around us who need our particular skill, who need our particular knowledge. Others need from us what we have already learned and been taught because of life. We each have been through certain trials and experiences to help others, to help certain people get through their trials presently or in the future, we have learned and remained strong in trials,  there were people that helped us during our own trials, so now it is our turn to help others to endure and to move forward and to seek direction, peace, that they are desperately seeking. Pay it forward.

We have, we can, and we will continue to conquer. I believe this and I know this from experience of my own, and watching others endure, live cheerfully, moved on from past failures, past rejections, past mistakes, past faults, past sins. We can be made pure again. We can ask Heavenly Father for forgiveness in all things. We can turn to him and start living. We can .

One HUGE thing I have noticed is too much time on our hands, being IDLE, is a huge dilemma and problem I would say in our society causing many problems. MY advice and counsel is that we need to always stay productive, have goals and things we need to be working on. Keep FOCUS! that is the key. Do things that are meaningful or productive. Staying on task. Eliminating all addictions such as being online too much. Using technology too much. I think that is huge for all of us, including me. There is a time and a place for all things. Many things are great, but remember moderation..BALANCE! Time-management. Goal-setting. Creates confidence, joy and peace to our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment