I was born powerful
I was born full of strength
I was born with purpose
I was born with knowledge
I was born for greatness
I was given the gift.
Using that gift-- I am stronger than I ever could be
I was born unique
I was born with special skills
I was born with special talents
I am needed.
There are people counting on ME
They are waiting on me
They are searching..
Some have already found me and some have yet to find me
I must do what I came here to do
I must stand strong
I must stand ready
I must stand prepared
I must stand confident and proud of myself
I must conquer all
I must fight back with all my might and strength
I must live pure and clean
I must be virtous at all times
I must fulfill my duties
I must remain loyal and true
I must work hard, sacrifice, persevere, endure to the end.
I must hold on.
I must believe
I must obey.
I must remain determined and focused.
I must not be led away, distracted
I must remain aware and mindful.
I must remain observant.
I must turn all weknesses into strengths
I must understand and educate myself in all things
I must help others to help themselves
I must be self-reliant
I must be inter dependent
I must live what I know
I must do my best
I must do everything and more
I must continue faithful
"I must never be ashamed of the gospel of Christ" -- Romans 1:16
I must keep GOd at the top of the list
Love of God must be number one
and all else WILL fall into place
I must always put my full trust in the Lord, My Savior and Redeemer
No comments:
Post a Comment