August 3, 2012
I have been blessed...wraps up my life..great song by Martina Mcbride.
I have been blessed
I feel like I have found my way
I thank God for all I have been given at the end of every day
I have been blessed
with so much more than I deserve
I feel so filled with light, joy, happiness, peace, these days
It is the most wonderful feeling.
For the past 7-8 months I felt more lost, seeking fake happiness, through materials, and through spending way too much time with other peopel,,seeking external things for my happiness..
I am now regaining my life back again, Renewing my relationship with myself. I am getting to know myself again.
FLY--Hillary Duff
"open the part of you that wants to hide away
you can shine
forget about all the reasons why you cant in life
and start to try
No comments:
Post a Comment